Friday 8 July 2016

passion project blog

 This  is my passion project check my How to play the guitar Google slide.

Please answer all of the following questions


Describe your passion project. What was your learning in it? What were you trying to produce? My passion project is guitar lesson and my learning in it is how to play the guitar and I was producing a slide with a video.   

How far did you get with your passion project? What would have helped you to get further? I had only one page to finish and I should of been more Absorbed to get it done.   

What was the most challenging part of your passion project? Probably the video because it took quite a long time to make.  

What was surprising about your passion project?That my my video took so long.

Did you follow your plan well? Why or why not?I did not follow my plan that well because things didn’t go to plan. So I had to be more flexible.

Which learning muscles did you use the most while you were working on your passion project? How did you use each one?
I used Absorption, I used it at the start and used it all the way until the end  

Which learning muscles did you find difficult to stretch during passion project time? Revising was tricky because I had to learn how to do revising in a video. It was tricky.

Include a picture/embedded link to your passion project



If you were allowed to pick a new passion project, what would you choose and why?
I would choose a soccer passion project because it is a big interest for me.

What was your favourite part of passion projects? Making the video

5 comments:

  1. Hey Reuben,
    I wasn't able to view your Passion Project video but I looked at the slides and I have read your responses to the questions you were given. Well done with the project, I'm sure the understanding you have gained about guitar will help you in your actual guitar lessons too. Good to see that you are using your Learning Muscles and are applying them to what you are working on in the classroom.
    Keep up the great work Reuben!
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRATE POST.I DID NOT foloy my plan well ether

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also had no idea how to play the gutar

      Delete
  3. Wow Reuben that mat have token a long time to Len the guitar keep up the good woke.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete