Saturday 29 October 2016

My time off school

My time off school...

When it was my first day with casts on I stayed in bed making a big K'nex Land Rocket that my Mum and Dad gave me. It took all morning! After lunch I decided to build some more things and started on some Meccano I'd been given, the Meccano was quite hard to build because it was very small. We also had lots of visitors those first couple of days I was home and I was given lots of interesting things to do to keep my mind busy while I was recovering.
My Mum stayed at home with me during the two weeks I had to stay home from school. I really enjoyed coming into school to visit everyone on the Mufti Day - I hadn't been away from my house since I went home from hospital!
It was fun having time of school but I need to go back to school because I have been away for a very long time of school and because I have not done any tasks on the tracking sheet.

Reuben

No comments:

Post a Comment